Amsterdam All Round Electric Bike Tour
See all of Amsterdam with the luxury of an electric bike! This 3,5-hour private tour will take you to the most amazing parks, pass through all the neighbourhoods of the city, and include two boat rides to the north of Amsterdam and back!
During this 3,5-hour private bike tour through Amsterdam, you will enjoy an extremely beautiful ride on an electric bike through Amsterdam’s most amazing parks, bike through Museum Square, see the Art Street of Amsterdam, the most expensive shopping street, dikes & polderviews, previous ghetto & the famous Gay Street! You will pass by the Royal Zoo Artis, and maybe you will be lucky to see some elephants! This private tour also includes two boat rides to the north of Amsterdam and back.
Feel the comfort of the electric bikes, and see all of Amsterdam that makes this city unique in one tour!
This tour is THE thing to book when you want to get a full overview of what the city of Amsterdam has to offer!
- Golden Bend
- Spiegelstraat (art street)
- Through the tunnel of Rijksmuseum
- Museum Square with Diamond Museum, Van Gogh Museum and Moco Museum
- PC Hooftstraat
- Boat ride with ferry from Pontsteiger to NSDM
- World’s famous Dutch dikes and polderviews
- Boat Ride with Ferry to Java Island
- Brouwerij ‘t IJ, windmill plus brewery
- Artis, if you are lucky you will see the elephants
- Plantage buurt, Wertheimpark, Auschwitz Monument.
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Private bike tour available in multiple languages
3,5 hours of biking with some stops in the middle
Address: Oosterdokskade 63, 1011 DL, Amsterdam.
Find your guide in front of the MacBike shop, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
Every day at 11:30 am
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch.
1-7 persons 350 euro fixed price
8 or more 50 euro per person
- Professional guide in your chosen language (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Bike rental: Electric Bike
What’s not included?
- Food & drinks
Book your tour
This tour is offered to you by 360 Amsterdam and MacBike. To book the tour please fill in your details in the form. 360 Amsterdam will process your booking and contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation. Please note that we need a minimum of 24 hours to confirm the tour.