The ideal side job/holiday job for this summer:
MacBike is immediately looking for seasonal employees to help out in the bike rental business. You will be in the store helping our customers on their bikes, arranging a rental contract, giving route and safety advice, adjusting the bikes to the correct height, doing minor repairs (changing a light bulb, pumping up tires, etc) and ancillary things to keep the store in order.
As a rental associate, you are:
- customer-friendly: you enjoy dealing with people and you enjoy making our customers feel comfortable,
- stress-busting: you keep your cool when there is a store full of customers,
- independent: you can work well in an informal environment, keep an overview and pick up tasks yourself,
- team-minded: you enjoy working with colleagues and ensuring good handover and coordination,
- multilingual: you speak excellent English and preferably several foreign languages,
- stay at home: you do not go on vacation in August,
- bicycle enthusiast: it’s amazing if you like cycling!
Why at MacBike:
- you work in a dynamic company, with many colleagues, an informal atmosphere, non corporate, where there is room for your personal input,
- you will work in a varied and interesting sector (tourism),
- you have a lot of contact with people,
- you learn how to carry out simple bicycle repairs if you have not yet mastered them.
Our working method:
- You get a 0-hour contract,
- You will work in alternating shifts of 9 hours per day, between 9 am and 6 pm,
- You will sometimes be called up ad hoc, shortly beforehand and can sometimes go home if it is less busy than expected,
- You can be deployed alternately at one of our four branches in the city centre.
Got enthusiastic after reading about this vacancy. Then fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!