Green Parks of Amsterdam Private Bike Tour
Amsterdam is famous for her beautiful parks! This private tour will take you to the most amazing parks, including Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark and Westerpark, including two boat rides to the north of Amsterdam and back!
During this 2,5-hour private bike tour through Amsterdam, you will enjoy a beautiful ride on a city bike through Amsterdam’s most amazing parks, including Rembrandtpark, Noorderpark, Vondelpark and Westerpark, including two boat rides to the north of Amsterdam and back!
Amsterdam has a “park culture” in which every day that the sun comes out a bit, the inhabitants of this metropolitan massively leave their houses to go for a picnic in one of the gorgeous parks that the city has to offer. The parks are designed with beautiful and safe bike lanes, for an optimal & relaxed bike experience!
This tour is THE thing to book, when you want to feel the Amsterdam vibe and see where urbanisation meets nature.
- Rembrandtpark (west side of Amsterdam, not known by the tourists yet)
- Westerpark & Westergasfabriek
- World’s famous Dutch dikes and polderviews
- Two ferry rides crossing river IJ
- Brouwerij ‘t IJ, windmill plus brewery
- Plantage buurt, Wertheimpark, Auschwitz Monument
- Bike tour available in multiple languages
2,5 hours of biking with some stops in the middle
Address: Oosterdokskade 63A, 1011 DL, Amsterdam.
Find your guide in front of the MacBike shop, 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
Every day at 11:30 am
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch.
1-7 persons 245 euro fixed price
8 or more 35 euro per person
- Professional guide in your chosen language (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Bike rental: 3-gear city bike
What’s not included?
- Food & drinks
Book your tour
This tour is offered to you by 360 Amsterdam and MacBike. To book the tour please fill in your details in the form. 360 Amsterdam will process your booking and contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation. Please note that we need a minimum of 24 hours to confirm the tour.