- Each bike is equipped with 2 locks.
- Never leave the bicycle unattended, unless properly locked.
- Always lock the bike with both the locks to a bike rack.
- Never leave the key in the lock when you leave the bike.
- MacBike staff will demonstrate proper use of the locks.
- Payment for the rental period is only due upon returning the bicycle.
- One day is considered to be 24 hours.
- Please remember to bring a copy of your contract with you upon returning the bike.
- If you experience any problems with your bicycle, please visit one of the MacBike shops in Amsterdam. MacBike does not reimburse any repairs performed by other companies.
- By renting a bicycle, the renter declares to take responsibility for all damage to the rented object, caused with the rented object during the rental period, and will compensate loss of and damage to the rented object immediately.
- MacBike cannot be held liable for material and immaterial damage caused during the rental period.
7. * Keydorp option/ return to another shop
- It is possible to bring back the bike(s) after closing time. This service costs € 5,- extra per bike.
- It is possible to return your bike(s) to another shop. This service costs € 10,- extra per bike.
- If you use both the options, the extra fee will be €15,- per bike.If you are interested in one or both of these options, please ask for the possibilities at the counter in the shop.